Complete your AES acceptance by May 1. There will be no exceptions to the May 1 deadline.
Steps to accepting an AES award
- Review the complete list of steps to take after receiving notice of admission as a freshman student.
- Setup your NetID and Password using your UTD ID (ten-digit number provided at the bottom of your admit letter) and birthdate.
- Accept your offer of admission.
- To complete your AES acceptance, log into Galaxy, then select "Orion Student Center." A new window will open. Please disable Windows pop-up blockers. Under "To Do List," select "AES Acceptance Process."
- Accepting your AES is a multi-step process that can be completed from the “AES Acceptance Process” in your “To Do List.” We strongly recommend downloading the step-by-step instructions to guide you through the four-step AES Acceptance Process.
- If you completed the AES Acceptance Process, you will receive an email that will acknowledge receipt of the submission within 24 hours of completing your acceptance.
- Accepting AES awards under “View Financial Aid” does not finalize your acceptance. It is necessary to complete the “AES Acceptance Process” in your “To Do List.”
- Apply for housing if you wish to live on campus.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Register for an Orientation and consider participating in Comet Camp.