Make sure to accept your AES awards and your AES Academic Agreement by May 1. There will be no exceptions to the May 1 deadline.
Steps to accepting an AES award
- Review the complete list of steps to take after receiving notice of admission as a freshman student.
- Notify the University of your intent to enroll.
- Setup your NetID and Password using your UTD ID (ten-digit number provided at the bottom of your admit letter) and birthdate.
- To accept your AES awards and Academic Agreement, log into Galaxy, then select "Orion Student Center." A new window will open. Please disable Windows pop-up blockers. Under "To Do List," select "AES Acceptance Process."
- We strongly recommend downloading the step-by-step instructions to guide you through the four-step AES Acceptance Process.
- If you completed the AES Acceptance Process, you will receive an email to your UT Dallas email address that will acknowledge receipt of the submission within 24 hours of completing your acceptance.
- If you complete the AES acceptance process, you are automatically eligible to apply by April 1 for an internship position in the UT Dallas Clark Summer Research Program. Visit the Clark Summer Research Program webpage for more information.
- Apply for housing if you wish to live on campus.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Register for an Orientation and consider participating in Comet Camp.